CAT 2014 Dates | Notification | Syllabus | Latest News

CAT 2014 Dates | Notification | Syllabus | Latest News

Finally you have decided to do Master of Business Administration (MBA) which is quite cool. As you know that to have an admission in a MBA institute you guys have to appear for the entrance exam. CAT is one of the best MBA Entrance Exam which is held by IIM (Indian Institutes of Management) for MBA Courses. Following we have given you the complete details about CAT Exam 2014


CAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria


Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized College or University with at least 50% marks aggregate i.e. total percentage of all the three year should be more than 50 %.

CAT 2014 Exam Dates


Exam EventsImportant Dates
Apply online on websitewww.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in
Online Registration/Voucher Sale6th August 2014 to 30th September 2014.
Download of Admit Card16th October 2014
Test Dates16th and 22nd November 2014
CAT 2014 Results3rd week of December 2014.

CAT 2014 Syllabus


I think most of the student who are planning to give CAT exam 2014, the first question arise in their mind will be about the syllabus. In that case I would inform you guys that CAT does not gives any predefined syllabus for any type of preparation. Generally it includes Verbal Ability (i.e. English), Quantitative Ability (i.e. Mathematics), Logical Reasoning (i.e. LR) and Data Interpretation (i.e. DI) skills.

CAT 2014 Dates


The Verbal or English Ability Syllabus of CAT 2014 includes 

 

  • Reading comprehension
  • Syllogisms
  • Verbal reasoning
  • Analogies 
  • Antonyms & synonyms
  • Sentence correction
  • Fill in the blanks
  • Idioms, etc.

The Quantitative or Mathematical Ability Syllabus of CAT 2014 includes 

 

  • Number Systems
  • Trigonometry
  • Geometry
  • Permutation Combination
  • Probability
  • Algebra
  • Mensuration
  • Averages
  • Time and Work
  • Percentages
  • Quadratic
  • Profit And Loss
  • Linear Equations, Etc.

The Logical Reasoning Syllabus of CAT 2014 includes

 

  • Clocks 
  • Binary Logic
  • Calendars
  • Blood Relations
  • Logical Sequence
  • Seating Arrangement
  • Premise, Conclusion
  • Assumption
  • Linear And Matrix Arrangement, Etc.

CAT Exam Preparation


As you guys may know that CAT is mainly practical based exam for which you have to be prepared. Studyvidya have provided you the last year question paper which you must download for your betterment, don’t worry guys it’s absolutely free. Other you must gather all kind of notes and study material applicable in CAT exam. And guys remember that it’s high time now, so pull your jeans and get ready for face off. Join classes or private tuition which are professional in teaching CAT syllabus.

Share This

60 comments:

  1. HI Vidya,

    I wud like to know when is the registration date for CAT exam 2014 as i missed the previous chance of applying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The date for CAT 2014 is not officially announce yet, Stay Connected for further updates

      Delete
    2. same here, I also missed CAT 2013

      Delete
  2. When will the registration for CAT 2014 start?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a 2nd year Engineering Undergraduate student. Can I give CAT this year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, the students who were appearing for the last year of their respective graduation course can only attempt the CAT exam this year.

      Delete
    2. There is No harm in Taking the Exam , as it will only prepare you for the best by the time you actually sit for it.
      Consider it not a waste of money , just Cut out superfluous expenses and/or start saving.

      Delete
  4. I'M 3rd year Engineering undergraduate student.cn i give CAT this year?

    ReplyDelete
  5. which are good coaching classes for cat in Maharashtra; especially in Aurangabad (preferred) or Pune?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir,,, I'm M.Com holder. I would like to do MBA. Can you tell me when will be the CAT exam???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please advice me, i have completed my graduation in the year 2000 can i give CAT exam ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have completed my graduation in 2013. shall i be eligible for cat 2014??

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have completed my graduation in 2013. and have dropped one year. Will it create any effect in the merit list???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    I am sushil mishra,i am from nepal so what i have to do to take admission on iima 2014-16 batch.
    Please suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi

    This is Sirish Kumar.R i completed my graduation in 2009 and please advice me am i eligible for this year CAT examination.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi,

    This is Sirish Kumar.R and i completed my graduation in 2009 so, please advice me am i eligible for this CAT examination.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am going to complete my b-tech this april.i want to do MBA.KINDLY tell me how to prepare n about exam date?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wud like to know when is the registration date for CAT exam 2014 as i missed the previous chance of applying'

    ReplyDelete
  15. If I want to join MBA this year i.e2014 then can i apply for CAT 2014 ?The people who apply for CAT 2014 are they supposed to join MBA in 2015

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am Bsc graduate am i eligible for CAT

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have need gide line to creak cat

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi am doing ME 1st year and can I apply for CAT 2014 ?

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI.. I want to know how to apply for colleges whether we need to apply before the exam or after the exam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is there any course in MBA related to Electronics and Communication field of engineering.If it is then please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  21. when will be the registration date of CAT will be declared????

    ReplyDelete
  22. i have also missed cat registration date would like to know soon what are the dates for registration

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have done my m.com in accounts is CAT is de only entrance exam available or I have choice with other entrance exams for pursuing MBA

    ReplyDelete
  24. What are the other options available for MBA entrance exam other then CAT for a pg student.

    ReplyDelete
  25. how to stay in touch with the notification of cat online form registration

    ReplyDelete
  26. I will be completing my degree final year by 2015..can i appear for this exam in this year.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Is this possible 5 month is sufficient for crack cat 2014 exam plz suggest me. Iam from gwalior and i wanna join TIME inst. For preperation of cat 14 . I have completed my b.tech from e.c . So plz plz plz suggest me quickly

    ReplyDelete
  28. Plz suggest me is it high time for join a cat inst. For prep. Of cat 14

    ReplyDelete
  29. please inform about the date of online registration for CAT exam.

    ReplyDelete
  30. please inform about CAT exam registration and date of examination

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi,

    I am BCA Graduate in 2011 with Percentage 50+. Am I eligible for CAT 2014?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi,
    I have done my MBA but i want to have a pgdm degree too inorder to increase my pa...
    Mam, Am i eligible for CAT 14??

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi
    I am doing my final year b.tech i will complete my degree only in 2015 april am i eligible to appear fr cat 2014

    ReplyDelete
  34. when will be the registration starts for cat 2014

    ReplyDelete
  35. tell me what is the criteria of considering the work experience....except time period..means the experience of only mnc companies is required ...or of domestic companies can also put it place.....

    ReplyDelete
  36. what is the criteria of cosideration of the work experience in the selection procedure of CAT's selection precedure except than the time...means exp..of only mnc companies are given with weightage...or the work exp.. of the dometic companies can also put it's name over there...

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello,
    I am completed my post graduation in electronics , and i want to know that whats the upcoming date of CAT examination?
    and after MSC can i give the enterance for MBA?

    ReplyDelete
  38. How many times can we attend CAT?

    ReplyDelete
  39. jai mata di ....
    please update when any notification for CAT-2014

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi do you think most of the BDS now plan for CAT instead of doing MDS?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi,
    I am a B.tech passed out 2013. After that i worked for a private organisation for 5 months only then i resigned as i cant see any growth over there. And also i have scored 78% in 10th and 63% in 12th. My b.tech cgpa is 7.53. So i want to know that if I am preparing for CAT ans XAT. Am i eligible to get into the finest colleges for MBA. Right now I am in a dillema .Please help me out.

    -- Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sir right now I am under training for web development for 2 months.i.e till july i am in this.. I want to appear for CAT and want to carck it this yer only .If i start prparing from August will that be beneficial? Or if i go for some ONLINE preparation stuffs will that be worth. I am serious for doing MBA.....plz advice

    ReplyDelete
  43. anyone can suggest me the books name to prepare cat.

    ReplyDelete
  44. anyone can give me the names of the book which is best for cat.plz hlp me.

    ReplyDelete
  45. i've 48.90% in my BA DEGREE i eligible for dis entrance ????

    ReplyDelete
  46. IAM A FINAL YEAR STUDENT OF BBM CAN I ATTEND THE CAT EXAM 2014 NOVEMBER ?

    ReplyDelete
  47. My 3rd year engineering vacation is going on now and my class for final year starts july.
    Am i eligible for cat 2014? pls help somebody?

    ReplyDelete
  48. hey hw much money required to sit on c.a.t xamz..?

    ReplyDelete
  49. hi can u please tell me that where can i get the question papers of the CAT exam..

    ReplyDelete
  50. Please update the CAT exam date as soon as it is declared.

    ReplyDelete

About Us

Like Us

Designed By Blogger Templates